Grand Prairie’s Top Air Conditioning, Heating & HVAC Service
Max Air is Grand Prairie’s best HVAC service provider, hands down! We service all of Grand Prairie — whether it is a broken air conditioner or a new commercial install, we can handle it. We have many residential and commercial AC customers in Grand Prairie and look forward to serving new customers.
Our home AC services have been keeping AC units running smoothly in this area for years and years. We offer a full range of services that can take care of any and all AC needs for Grand Prairie, TX.
Our AC Services
We offer residential Grand Prairie, TX air conditioning repair as well as commercial needs. From a regular maintenance schedule to an in-home assessment to keep your family’s air clean, our team has your back.
When you invest in your new AC unit, we can help you pick the right cooling system for your needs. Then, we’ll install it flawlessly so that you start your AC experience off the right way. With affordable and transparent pricing, our installation process will flow smoothly every time.
We also handle Grand Prairie, TX heating and heat pump needs. You can rest easy with Max Air on the case! With our guaranteed service and highly skilled technicians only a phone call away, Grand Prairie, TX residents always get the best service our Air Conditioning & Heating technicians have to offer!
What Makes Grand Prairie Sparkle?
Some of the major attractions in Grand Prairie include:
• In 1997 Lone Star Park was opened, where each Memorial Day the Thoroughbred Meeting is held, with seven stakes races worth just over $1 million.
• In 2000 GPX Skate Park was opened next to Lone Star Park, which hosted the 2001 and 2002 X Games trials. They closed in 2005 and were later re-opened in June 2006 by the Grand Prairie Parks and Recreation committee.
• The state-of-the-art Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie, previously NextStage and Nokia Theater, is in Grand Prairie. Numerous concerts and other events are held here throughout the year.
• In 1973, Traders Village was opened off of State Highway 360. It describes itself as the largest flea market in Texas, open on weekends from 8 A.M. until dusk. Special events are held at Traders Village on certain weekends, including a chili cookoff, auto swap-meet, etc.
• The Grand Prairie AirHogs minor league baseball team and their stadium, Quiktrip Park, were established in Grand Prairie in May 2007 and started play in May 2008.
• The historic Uptown Theatre in downtown Grand Prairie has reopened after a year of renovation
Choose Max Air!
After years in the Grand Prairie community, our team knows exactly what your home needs. We take the time to listen and address your problems with the best solutions in the industry.
Our team is your best bet for friendly, professional AC services. You can count on us to do the best job to satisfy your needs and keep your home cool all year long.